Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
#10926938 Apr 13, 2015 at 04:44 PM
Slender Army
3 Posts
Ok, I am sooo lonely on skype I feel like a Chimpmunk without any nuts for winter.
My skype is Sv1501st if you guys want to add me :)












-To your youngest oldest friend Kryptic2
+0
#10941034 Apr 16, 2015 at 08:58 PM
GOD LIKE GAMERS
6 Posts
Ill make sure you're on mine
We fight, Strive, Stand, Endure, and Secure the full potential of the Brother Hood, we shall achieve the impossible

+0
#10941425 Apr 17, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Slender Army
9 Posts
Should have made this post earlier. I'm so lonely everyday :D
+1
#10946361 Apr 18, 2015 at 07:56 AM
Slender Army
3 Posts
lol
+0
#10950482 Apr 19, 2015 at 10:42 AM
GOD LIKE GAMERS
6 Posts
You guys can call me on my phone through Skype now lol, me and xexis tested it out, it'll show I'm online and you can call me lol
We fight, Strive, Stand, Endure, and Secure the full potential of the Brother Hood, we shall achieve the impossible

+0
#10953062 Apr 20, 2015 at 02:16 AM
Slender Army
9 Posts
SV ADD ME
+0
#10960814 Apr 21, 2015 at 06:29 PM
Slender Army
5 Posts
#10941425 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

Should have made this post earlier. I'm so lonely everyday :D





So my messaging you means nothing I SEE HOW IT IS.

Feel free to add me chief-s117
+2
#10978008 Apr 26, 2015 at 04:08 AM
Slender Army
9 Posts
#10960814 Xexis|Slender Army| wrote:

#10941425 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

Should have made this post earlier. I'm so lonely everyday :D





So my messaging you means nothing I SEE HOW IT IS.

Feel free to add me chief-s117
You mean everything to me bby :D
+0
#10979950 Apr 26, 2015 at 02:29 PM
Slender Army
5 Posts
#10978008 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

#10960814 Xexis|Slender Army| wrote:

#10941425 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

Should have made this post earlier. I'm so lonely everyday :D





So my messaging you means nothing I SEE HOW IT IS.

Feel free to add me chief-s117
You mean everything to me bby :D


Sorry i don't role that way
+0
#10985159 Apr 27, 2015 at 06:40 PM
Slender Army
9 Posts
#10979950 Xexis|Slender Army| wrote:

#10978008 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

#10960814 Xexis|Slender Army| wrote:

#10941425 |BIA|Kryptic™-|SLNDARMY|-{PlayStationCommander} wrote:

Should have made this post earlier. I'm so lonely everyday :D





So my messaging you means nothing I SEE HOW IT IS.

Feel free to add me chief-s117
You mean everything to me bby :D


Sorry i don't role that way
:O
+1
#10996883 Apr 30, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Slender Army
5 Posts
lol
+0
Page 1